- 4 hours: €15
- Full day: € 20
- 2 days : € 30
- children’s bikes
- training to get started with the Geocaching application
- Geocaching mini-guide (created by Groundspeak)
Discover Geocaching: the modern treasure hunt
1) Download the Geocaching app
2) Find the best route for you
3) Take a bike and set off to find hidden objects all around Strasbourg.
We’ll explain everything about this fun, exciting activity, and we’ll recommend a route that suits the difficulty level you want and the time you’ve got.
Strasbourg, Capital of Christmas (from 28 November)
In 2020, Strasbourg will be the Capital of Christmas again!
However, due to worsening health conditions, the Mayor of Strasbourg, in agreement with the Prefecture and the Regional Health Agency, have decided to organise it without chalets.
The magic and spirit of Christmas will still reign supreme: illuminations, carolling, exhibits and concerts, and, most importantly, our great Christmas Tree will make the holidays magical.
In Strasbourg, you must wear a face covering throughtout the city, even outside.