Contact the Promotion Department

Woman signing paper on clipboard




You haven’t found what you were looking for here?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us

Health pass

To access most leisure and cultures events, you must present a EU health pass.
More information on the health pass here.

If you are coming outside of the EU and are fully vaccinated, you can apply for a COVID vaccine certificate of equivalence.