The Synagogue and the Community Centre were built in 1954. This huge building bordering the superb Contades Park can never replace the huge neo-Romanesque synagogue which once stood along Quai Kléber, and which was destroyed by the Nazis in 1940.
Visits for groups only on inquiry by e-mail: [email protected]
|Type of place|
Due to the the coronavirus epidemic, all “places receiving public not indispensable to the life of the country” are closed until further notice.
The welcome desk of theTourist Office of Strasbourg is one of them.
However, we can still be reached by email: [email protected].