The Synagogue and the Community Centre were built in 1954. This huge building bordering the superb Contades Park can never replace the huge neo-Romanesque synagogue which once stood along Quai Kléber, and which was destroyed by the Nazis in 1940.
Visits for groups only on inquiry by e-mail: [email protected]
|Type of place||
Various measures have been implemented in Strasbourg in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic and to protect the health of all.