With the cold, grey weather and short days of wintertime, you might need some extra comfort. How about pampering yourself at a spa? We’ve selected 3 places that are worth a visit.
The spa centre at the Municipal Baths
At the spa centre of the Municipal Baths, enjoy a moment of relaxation at a historical monument.
- Facilities : Roman baths (hot and cold baths and a steam room), two saunas (one indoor and one outdoor), a hot tub, a salt room, a snow fountain and a heated outdoor swimming pool
- Treatments : a wide variety of relaxing treatments are offered, including massages, facials and body shaping.
- Added bonus : the exceptional setting, as the swimming area and the spa centre are located in a beautiful building from the early 20th century, registered as a historical monument.
The Ecrin du Bien-Etre Spa – Le Bouclier d’Or Hotel
Right in the centre of the Petite France quarter, the Ecrin du Bien-Être Spa is a place to unwind, in a space covering 150 sq. metres devoted entirely to relaxation.
- Facilities : The spa features a steam room, a sauna, a cold water bath, a massaging and rainfall shower and a large whirlpool bath.
- Treatments : the spa’s speciality is a personalised massage, tailored to fit the client’s needs and expectations. One of the treatments we offer is a deep massage that will soothe your body’s areas of tension.
Some treatments are done with locally made organic skincare products.
- Added bonus : the exceptional setting – the spa is located in a magnificent vaulted cellar.
The Régent Petite France Spa
This renowned spa, also located right at the heart of the Petite France quarter, offers you a moment of gentle tranquillity.
- Facilities : sauna, steam room, sensory shower and jacuzzi (currently under construction; reopening in spring).
- Treatments : among the spa’s unique treatments, you might enjoy the 4-hand massage, the bamboo and hot oil massage and the 1992 – a signature massage created especially for the Régent Petite France Spa.
- Added bonus : the outdoor jacuzzi with a view of the half-timbered houses of the Petite France quarter.
The Spa at the Maison Rouge Hotel
Come to the Maison Rouge Spa, where you’ll find a haven of peace right in the centre of Strasbourg.
- Facilities: steam room, sauna, hot tub and sensory shower.
- Treatments: a wide range of services are available: massages, treatments, wine therapy, body shaping and manicures, so you can maximize your wellbeing.
- An added bonus: wine therapy, combining the benefits of the vine and grapes, offered in the form of massages and treatments.
The Nuxe Spa at Les Haras Hotel
Opened after Les Haras Hotel was expanded, the Nuxe Spa is a place to unwind and relax in an intimate, soothing setting, right at the heart of Strasbourg.
- The facilities: a sauna, a steam room, a relaxation room and a 17-metre pool.
- Spa treatments: Nuxe brand products are used exclusively for all massages. The signature treatment is an ultra-sensory massage of the body and scalp, with hot herbal compresses
- The bonus: the pool heated to 30 degrees, for a gentle moment of relaxation
Conditions for access: For clients who are not hotel guests, ages 16 and up, from Monday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The relaxation area is accessible with all booked treatments
Our latest articles
It’s a gourmet paradise in Strasbourg and Alsace! You’ll discover lots of dishes and countless treats here. Take advantage of your visit to the Christmas market to taste some typical Alsatian specialities, some of which are only available at this time of year!
If the magic of the Christmas lights and the majesty of the Great Christmas Tree aren’t enough to amaze your kids, here are a few ideas of what to do at the Strasbourg Christmas Market to make the entire family happy!